Emergencies: Call 911!
Smoking areas: Just outside the barricaded venue
VENUE/EVENT RULES (WHAT'S ALLOWED & WHAT'S NOT)
Management reserves the right to handle each occurrence on a case-by-case basis
- No tents or tent-like structures
- No chairs with canopies or covers above 37” tall
- No drugs
- No alcoholic beverages
- No glass or aluminum cans
- No large coolers
- Coolers must be: Width (11.5 in) by Depth (8 in) by Height (10.5 in) or smaller
- No filled hydration packs/camelbacks
- No large umbrellas
- No frisbees, weapons, confetti, bullhorns, noisemakers, laser pointers (will be confiscated and patron subjected to ejection)
- No luggage, carts, or wagons
- No dogs or pets allowed
- No smoking in the venue
- No drones
- No unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
- GA seating is on the grass, chairs are permitted without canopies or covers. Total upright chair height (including legs and entire length of chair backs) may not exceed 37". Please note, this rule is strictly enforced and subjects will be subject to removal without refund!
- Factory sealed-plastic beverage containers
- Empty camelbacks/hydration packs
- Plastic or paper cups
- Small soft coolers 6 pack size or smaller: coolers must be Width (11.5 in) by Depth (8 in) by Height (10.5 in) or smaller
- Small pocket size umbrellas (any umbrella deemed oversized festival staff will have removed)
- Cloth bags-soft packs preferred
- Allowed food pre-sliced fruit/vegetables/small snacks
- Binoculars, folding chairs, seat cushions
- Tarps and blankets smaller than 8 x 8
- Children 12 and under are free with a ticketed adult in general admission area only
Any not permitted items inside the venue may be confiscated and the concert-goer subject to eviction. The Winter Park Jazz Festival reserves the right to change, alter or add any festival rules at any time.