Please make yourself aware of the rules and regulations pertaining to free events (open to the public) at the Rendezvous Event Center. These rules and regulations are in place to protect our attendees, musicians and talent, volunteers, and staff as well as designed to provide the most pleasurable experience for all attendees. Abiding by these rules is expected.
Please note, the event and venue rules are strictly enforced, and patrons will be subject to removal if in violation.
- Ticketed events and certain events with liquor licenses do not allow outside alcohol brought into the venue or the licensed area. At those events, alcohol will be sold to those presenting valid identification cards (21+) to vendors or distributors.
- In non-ticketed events which have a special event permit from the Town, like High-Note Thursdays, outside alcohol is permitted within the venue by those of legal drinking age. In the state of Colorado, the legal drinking age is 21.
DISABLED ACCESS | SEATING & DROP OFF
- Seating - All seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. There is one covered and paved pavilion that is available for seating and other paved and or flat areas suitable for viewing events. View overhead photos of the venue.
- Drop Off/Parking - During both free and ticketed events, there is a 15-minute, disabled drop-off area on Rendezvous Way in front of the Rendezvous Event Center. Please note there is limited disabled parking around the venue. The town's parking garage is within walking distance and the Winter Park Resort has parking access to the free public transit. Free public transit is available throughout the community
The Rendezvous Event Center is a pet-free venue during events (Free or Ticketed), with the exception of service animals as defined by the ADA.
There will be a Chamber sanctioned photographer onsite photographing during events. Event photographs will be used by the Winter Park & Fraser Chamber for advertising and marketing purposes. Individual professional filming and/or recording equipment is NOT permitted. Read the venue's complete photo policy.
- CHAIRS & UMBRELLAS - Chairs with canopy/shade/cover are allowed, however the canopy cannot be in use when talent is performing. This rules also applies to any umbrellas or other obstruction that restrict visibility.
- SEATING - Tarps and blankets must smaller than 8 x 8
- SMOKING/VAPING - The Rendezvous Event Center is a smoke-free, vape-free venue.
- WAGONS - Collapsible wagons are allowed entry into the venue but must be collapsed once you’ve claimed your spot. It cannot be used throughout the duration of the event.
- No weapons (guns, knives, batons, sprays, etc…)
- No drugs
- No pets (with the exception of service animals as defined by the ADA).
Food & Beverage
- No glass containers
SEATING & STRUCTURES
- No personal umbrellas larger than 58”
- No tents or tent like structures
EVENT INTERFERENCE ITEMS
- No drones
- No lasers/laser pointers
- No frisbees, confetti, bullhorns, or noisemakers
- No professional filming/recording equipment. Read the venue's complete photo policy.
- No unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
- No bicycles, skateboards, scooters, in-line skates, or personal motorized vehicles (unless it is an ADA approved device) on concrete walk zones.
Food & Beverage
- Takeout from local restaurants
- Homemade picnics
- Prepared and packaged foods
- Filled hydration packs
- Open containers
- Open containers
- Filled camelback/hydration packs
- Empty plastic or paper cups
- Coolers - soft-sided coolers not exceeding 22” or 30 litres
- Collapsible wagons are allowed entry into venue but must be collapsed and cannot be used throughout the event.
Hand Held Items
- Personal umbrellas smaller than 58”
- Personal cameras
Rendezvous Event Center, Downtown Winter Park
78821 US Hwy 40
Winter Park, CO 80482