The Vagina Monologues

Silver Screen Theater
78415 US-40
Winter Park, CO 80482
About
  • Community Events
  • Things to Do
  • Feb 15, 2019
    7:30 PM - 9:00 PM

    Spend Valentine’s Day celebrating the untold stories of women from around the world while helping to raise money for victims of domestic violence and sexual abuse.

    100% of proceeds will be donated, with 90% going to Grand Advocates and the remaining 10% going to the 2019 V-Day Spotlight on Women in Prison, Detention Centers, and Formerly Incarcerated Women.

    Cocktail hour February 14, 6:00pm at Ullrs Tavern
    Showtime at 7:30pm at the Silver Screen Theater (Located next to Ullrs)