There's adventure in every direction with Ride The Rockies (RTR) June 9-15, 2018. Riders on Colorado's premier cycling tour will take in breathtaking Rocky Mountain views on the tour of a lifetime arriving in Winter Park on June 14. Come and celebrate with Ride the Rockies participants from 2PM-8PM at Rendezvous Event Center in downtown Winter Park.
Enjoy FREE live music by Intuit Band at 3:15pm and Gasoline Lollipops at 6:00pm, food trucks with local flair including Back Bowl Soups and others. Gluten and Vegetarian options will be available (please note, this event is closed to outside food and alcohol).
Here's some Information for Race Participants:
Thursday, June 14, 2018
- Headquarters (HQ): Grand Park Community Recreation Center, 1 Main St, Fraser
- HQ Hours: 9:00am – 4:30pm
- Food/Lunch (at HQ): 10:00am – 4:00pm * Fraser River Valley Lions Club (Grilled items, salad, chips) GF, V
- Yoga (Grand Park Community Recreation Center): 2:00pm & 2:30pm
- KFFR 88.3 FM will be broadcasting live from 2:00pm-3:15pm
- 2:00pm - 8:00pm Odell Beer Garden plus delicious food truck offerings
- 2:00pm Tour Director Route Briefing
- 2:30pm Cycling Seminar: Gravel Panel – “Gravel is the new Black”
- 3:15pm Intuit Band
- 5:15pm Community Grant Awards
- 6:00pm Gasoline Lollipops
Day 6, Friday, June 15, 2018
- Food – Breakfast 5:00am – 8:00am
- Fraser River Valley Lions Club (pancakes, sausage, juice, coffee, tea) GF, V
- Coffee by Mobilebikeman.com
*Proceeds from Ride The Rockies benefit The Denver Post Community Foundation.