Any time of year, there are always activities to do.
First known for our winter playground, but now folks are realizing that there are always activities to do here in Winter Park & The Fraser Valley - no matter what the season might be. And it can feel like a familiar, but entirely different vacation, if you come for one season and then come back for another.
Activity Listings For: Year-Round Activities Summer Activities Winter Activities
Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall, there's fun activities for one and all! Here's some great ideas!
- Art lovers and creative-types will love that there are numerous galleries in the valley to stimulate their senses or to pick the perfect piece of art to take back home.
- Bit by the creative bug yourself or need to keep the kids entertained? There are craft centers where adults and children can be the artist and select the perfect piece of pottery to paint or craft stain glass and other fun items.
- Historical buffs will enjoy the local museums throughout Grand County.
- Spas and massage therapists are readily available, whether you'd like to visit a center or have the services come to you.
- Recreation centers can keep the family happy for at least half a day, with lazy river, water slide, lap pools, fitness centers, basketball courts, indoor running track, roller skating rink and climbing walls.
- Want to take a fitness class? From Yoga, Pilates, spin in group or private lessons, we have it all.
- Ever taken a hot air balloon ride? Summer or winter, you can get a birds eye view of our incredible valley and the Continental Divide!