Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall, there’s fun activities for one and all! Here’s some great ideas!
- Our mountain setting inspires artists. Take a piece of the inspiration home with you. For those who enjoy browsing art galleries to those more serious about fine art, Winter Park and the Fraser Valley has some exceptional galleries you will want to visit.
- Bit by the creative bug yourself or need to keep the kids entertained? YMCA Snow Mountain Ranch has a craft center where adults and children can be the artist and select from tie-dying, stained glass, pottery painting and more. While you are at it, purchase a day pass and get access to full days worth of activities.
- Historical buffs will enjoy the local museums throughout Grand County.
- Spas and massage therapists are readily available, whether you’d like to visit a center or have the services come to you.
- Recreation centers can keep the family happy for at least half a day, with lazy river, water slide, lap pools, fitness centers, basketball courts, indoor running track, roller skating rink and climbing walls.
- Want to take a fitness class? From Yoga, Pilates, spin in group or private lessons, we have it all.
- Ever taken a hot air balloon ride? Summer or winter, you can get a birds eye view of our incredible valley and the Continental Divide!
- Fraser’s newest bowling alley and movie theater offers 2 cinemas and 8 lanes. Great food, too!
- Visit one of our breweries and find your favorite craft beer at 9,000 feet. Or check out all the great happy hours.
- Cozy up by the fireplace and pick out a new book to read at the library. Plus free wi-fi.
- Journey back in time and ride one of Colorado’s great historic railroads.
- Take a scenic drive to spot wildlife. Our knowledgable information center staff has great recommendations.
- Pick up a souvenir or two at one of our specialty shops.
- Can you remember the last time you went roller skating?
- Lots of events are always happening in Winter Park & Fraser. Check our event calendar to see what sparks your interest.