Winter Park Music Festival
Located in downtown Winter Park...Colorado's favorite Playground!
The Winter Park Music Festival 2014 will be held from noon - 6pm in downtown Winter Park at the Hideaway Park amphitheater. Gates open at 10am. This is an afternoon of FREE LIVE MUSIC!
August 2, 2014 Lineup:
LOOKING for LODGING?
View current deals or click a logo below book with one of our lodging sponsors!
Stay in Touch Facebook Fans!
- Folding chairs
- Soft sided cooler - 1 per person, 12x17” max size
- Empty hydration/camel backs
- Hand held umbrella - no larger than 42” in diameter when opened
- Soft sided bags/packs only - One bag per person
- Empty water bottles - Plastic or aluminum
- Factory sealed plastic beverages
- Empty plastic/paper cups
- Pre-sliced fruits/vegetables/small snacks
- No hard sided coolers
- No filled hydration/camel backs
- No umbrellas larger than 42”
- No luggage carriers, carts, wagons, rolling luggage
- No beverages in glass or aluminum
- No non factory sealed beverages
- No glass containers
- No dogs or pets
- No tents or tent like structure
- No alcohol – drinks may be purchased inside the venue
- No illegal drugs
- No smoking by town ordinance
- No frisbees, firearms, weapons, confetti, bullhorns, noisemakers, laser pointers
Any Not Allowed items inside the venue may be confiscated and the concert-goer subject to eviction
The Winter Park Music Festival reserves the right to change, alter or add any festival rules at any time with out prior notification