SnowDash Winter Park
2014 SnowDash Winter Park
You have conquered the mud, hurdled through fire and performed like warriors at races before? Now we ask you, have you done it covered in snow….at 9,000 feet?!
SnowDash Winter Park is an adventurous 2.5 mile race that has participants climbing, running up hill in the snow, crawling through powder pits and darting up steep terrain. Enjoy beer, fun and cheer while getting a workout!
Registration includes commemorative ball cap, free beer (don’t forget your ID) and loads of fun. YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS FOR ONLY $20!
SnowDash will be the the final event in our 3 part 2014 Winter Park Adventure Series which includes:
- The Stagecoach Classic on January 25
- Winter Park Wipe Out on March 22
- SnowDash Winter Park on April 5
Like us on Facebook and enter to win mini gear giveaways and FREE lodging!!
- Walk in registration only at this point
Race Day Information:
- Day of Registration is available starting at 8:30AM on Saturday April 5 located at the Winter Park Visitor Center 78841 US Hwy 40 in Downtown Winter Park.
- Race start at 10AM at Hideaway Park, located directly off Hwy 40 in Downtown Winter Park next to the Winter Park Visitor Center.
We'd love it if you'd first consider one of our lodging sponsors:
|Beaver Village Condos/THM||Beaver Village Lodge & Condominiums||Vacations Incorporated|
10am - Noon