Make Winter Park your Next Escape and become a local by the end of the season!
Photo caption: Winter Park – Colorado’s Favorite Playground – announces “Escape to Winter Park” contest, where fat biking is just one of the many grand prize activities.
Winter Park & Fraser Chamber Launches “Escape to Winter Park” Contest
– Colorado mountain town encourages visitors to become a local this winter –
Winter Park, Colo. – The Winter Park & Fraser Chamber today announced the start of its Escape to Winter Park Contest just in time for the winter ski season. People can register online at this link. Participants can improve their chances to win by entering every day until the contest ends on Dec. 15.
“Even if you live on the Front Range, it’s hard to squeeze everything there is to do in Winter Park into a weekend getaway,” says Catherine Ross, Executive Director of the Winter Park & Fraser Chamber. “This contest enables visitors to live like a local and to get even more out of their experience in Colorado’s Favorite Playground.”
The grand prize enables the winner to come to Winter Park multiple times, adds Ross. The grand prize includes:
- Two Winter Park Resort 2015/2016 Ski Passes
- Two nights lodging with Vacations Inc.
(blackout dates Dec. 24-Jan. 3, March 10-20, June 24-27 and July 16-19)
- Cross-country ski rentals and trail passes for two at Devil’s Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa
- Fat bike rentals and trail passes for two at Snow Mountain Ranch
- Performance ski or snowboard rentals for two at Epic Mountain Sports
- Snowshoe rentals for two at Icebox Mountain Sports
- Snow Tubing for two at Colorado Adventure Park
- $50 Gift Certificate for dinner at Hernando’s Pizza Pub
Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and entries are limited to one per day. Contest ends on Dec. 15 at 11:59 p.m. MST.
To learn more about planning a trip to Winter Park and the Fraser Valley visit www.playwinterpark.com.
About Winter Park & Fraser Chamber (www.PlayWinterPark.com)
The Winter Park & Fraser Chamber is a non-profit Colorado corporation created to help further and maintain responsible growth in the Winter Park & Fraser Valley area, located in the Rocky Mountains just 65 miles west of Denver.
« Back to Overview