Are you looking for a mellow ride? Try the paved Fraser River Trail. Looking for a heart-thumping epic singletrack adventure? Try the Tipperary Race Course. With over 600 miles of marked and mapped mountain bike terrain, you will find something very everyone and will want to keep coming back for more. To view trail profiles, check out the menu on the right for your type of ride or visit our Trails page.
Interested in downhilling? We have 2 world class resorts offering some of the best downhill terrain in America. Bike Granby Ranch (formerly SolVista Bike Park) has been home to many epic competitions and Winter Park Resort’s Trestle Bike Park features the extreme Colorado Freeride Festival and the infamous Rainmaker. Learn more on the Bike Parks page.
Know Before You Go!
With the pine beetle affecting many of our forested areas and the US Forest Service managing tree removal and healthy reforestation, be sure to check with the US Forest Service on current trail closures and conditions.
- Hotline: 970.887.4100
- To receive email updates, send an email to: SRDUpdates@fs.fed.us
- Website: http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/arp/landmanagement/resourcemanagement?cid=stelprdb5377130
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/usfsarp
- Visitor's Center: 9 Ten Mile Drive, Granby CO
Learn More - Local Trail Organizations
Below are links to each organization:
- Headwaters Trails Alliance (HTA)
- Grand Mountain Bike Alliance (GMBA)
- Fraser Valley Partnership for Trails (FVPT)
Get Printed Maps Here
Stop by the Winter Park Visitor Center (located in Downtown Winter Park directly off hwy 40 across from McDonalds) for more trail information or to pick up trail maps for Winter Park, Fraser and Grand County Colorado.