33rd Annual Winter Park Jazz Festival
Are you ready Jazz Fans?!
Are you ready Jazz Fans?!
2015 Lineup**all times and artists are subject to change**
SATURDAY, JULY 18
- 4:30pm KENNY "BABYFACE" EDMONDS
- 3:00pm TOWER OF POWER
- 1:30pm MINDI ABAIR
- 12:00pm MARCUS ANDERSON
- 11:00am SHE303 - JOFOKE, CICELY O’KAIN, ELLICE ZOÉ, OLIVIA JOI, VERONICA
FESTIVAL AFTER PARTYS - SATURDAY
- BECKY TAYLOR AND JAZZ @ JACKS PRESENT THE OFFICIAL JAZZ FESTIVAL AFTER PARTY @ THE LIBRARY SPORTS GRILLE & BREWERY FROM 9PM-2AM IN DOWNTOWN WINTER PARK WITH DJ EJ. FOOD, DRINKS AND FUN!
- THE MOFFAT BREWERY FROM 9PM-2AM AT WINTER PARK MOUNTAIN LODGE AND FROM 2AM-5AM IN THE BALLROOM
SUNDAY, JULY 19
- 4:30pm MORRIS DAY & THE TIME
- 3:00pm DAVE KOZ AND RICK BRAUN WITH SPECIAL GUEST KENNY LATTIMORE
- 1:30pm REBIRTH BRASS BAND
- 12:00pm NORMAN BROWN
- 11:00am DOTSERO
Pricing & Ticket Types:
CLICK HERE to Purchase Tickets online via Altitude Tickets or call 866.461.6556
Purchase from the Winter Park Box office: call 888.409.5974
- General Admission: $45 ($55 day of event) Includes lawn seating
- VIP Admission: $65 ($75 day of event) Includes close to stage chair seating
- Express Lane: $25 ($35 day of event) includes entrance and access all day through the Express Lane which opens 1 hour before the main gates. This is an add on ticket in addition to either a GA or VIP Ticket
- 12 and Under: Free admission with a ticketed adult in general admission only
- Order Fee: There will be a $2 per order handling fee charged on each order through the Winter Park Box Office
- Disabled Entrance will be made available at 9:50am at the Express Lane entrance. Disabled Entrance may open early if Express Lane traffic allows. Loading and unloading is on US Highway 40 in front of Hideaway Park. Please note there is extremely limited disabled parking. We suggest that loading/unloading on Highway 40 is utilized and vehicles are parked offsite. Disabled guests are allowed a total of two (2) additional ticketed caretakers. Additional caretakers will be required to have an Express Lane ticket, or enter through their respective ticketed entrance when general gates open at 10am. Festival rules apply. One soft sided cooler and one soft side bag/pack per person. See below for a full list of festival rules.
- All times subject to change
- All artists subject to change
- Rain or shine-no refunds available.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL NO REFUNDS. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, or the venue is closed, you will be updated via email as soon as information is available, we will send an email to the address you provided in the ordering process (you must use a valid email address with your order).
2015 Festival Rules
Any Not Allowed items inside the venue may be confiscated and the concert-goer subject to eviction
Looking for Lodging...
View Lodging Packages or click on a logo below to book with one of our sponsors:
Jazz Fans - Don't forget to stop by the Colorado Access tent to get your free umbrella!