Winter Park Jazz Festival
The 32nd Annual Winter Park Jazz Festival!
The Winter Park Jazz Festival presented by Colorado Access & part of the 2014 Odell Brewing Company Concert Series
2014 Lineup & Times:
Saturday, July 19
- 4:30-6:00 pm GEORGE BENSON
- 3:00-4:00 pm LARRY GRAHAM & GRAHAM CENTRAL STATION
- 1:30-2:30 pm JAZZ, FUNK & SOUL feat. JEFF LORBER, CHUCK LOEB, EVERETTE HARP
- 12:00-1:00 pm ELAN TROTMAN AND SPECIAL GUEST JESSY J
- 11:00-11:45 am MARY LOUISE LEE BAND
Sunday, July 20
- 4:30-6:00 pm BRIAN MCKNIGHT
- 3:00-4:00 pm BONEY JAMES
- 1:30-2:30 pm CHRISETTE MICHELE
- 12:00-1:00 pm DOTSERO
- 11:00-11:45 am TIGHT LIKE THAT
Pricing/Ticket Types: TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!
CLICK HERE to Purchase Tickets online via Altitude Tickets or call 866.461.6556
Purchase from the Winter Park Box office: call 888.409.5974
- General Admission: $45 ($50 day of event) Includes lawn seating
- VIP Admission: $65 ($70 day of event) Includes close to stage chair seating
- Express Lane: $25 ($30 day of event) includes entrance and access all day through the Express Lane which opens 1 hour before the main gates. This is an add on ticket in addition to either a General Admission or VIP Ticket
- 12 and Under: Free admission with a ticketed adult (general admission only)
- Disabled Entrance will be made available at 9:50am at the Express Lane entrance. Loading and unloading is on US Highway 40 in front of Hideaway Park. Please note there is extremely limited disabled parking. We suggest that loading/unloading on Highway 40 is utilized and vehicles are parked offsite. Disabled guests are allowed a total of two (2) additional caretakers. Additional caretakers will be required to have an Express Lane ticket, or enter through their respective ticketed entrance when general gates open at 10am. Festival rules apply. One soft sided cooler and one soft side bag/pack per person. See below for a full list of festival rules.
More parties! After Dark Party...
All White Party on Saturday, July 19 at the Silverado II Events Center (490 Kings Crossing Dr, Winter Park)
All white attire preferred, with the exception of athletic wear.
Steppin' dance lessons from 8-9pm.
Tickets: $10 singles, $15 couples
Doors open at 8pm
- All times subject to change
- All artists subject to change
- Rain or shine-no refunds available.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL NO REFUNDS. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, or the venue is closed, you will be updated via email as soon as information is available, we will send an email to the address you provided in the ordering process (you must use a valid email address with your order).
2014 Festival Rules
Any Not Allowed items inside the venue may be confiscated and the concert-goer subject to eviction
Looking for Lodging...
View Jazz Festival Lodging Packages or click on a logo below to book with one of our sponsors:
Be In The Know...
Get our Jazz Fest eNews: Click Here to sign up for our Jazz Fest email list!