Fraser Valley Library
PO Box 160
421 Norgren Rd.
Fraser, CO 80442
- Free Internet access & free Wifi access.
- Business center: print, scan, copy and fax.
- Browse books, magazines, and newspapers.
- $1 paperbacks for your plane ride home.
- Story hour every Tuesday at 10 a.m. Drop-ins welcome.
The Fraser Valley Library is one of 5 branches that make up the Grand County Library District. We provide access to informational, recreational, cultural and educational resources. Free services include high-speed Internet access, wireless Internet access, free programs for children and adults, and a current selection of books, eBooks, DVDs, videos, music, newspapers and magazines. We also provide free meeting room space. Modern facility is open to visitors.