Winter Park Jazz Festival presented by Colorado Access
The 34th Annual Winter Park Jazz Festival will be held on July 16-17, 2016! This event brings world class artists along with up and coming favorites to our outdoor amphitheater in Hideaway Park for a weekend packed with music and entertainment for Jazz lovers. Jazz Fest tickets are now on sale!
Special thanks to our presenting sponsor:
Saturday, July 16
- The Isley Brothers
- Kirk Whalum
- Masters of Fusion featuring Alex Bugnon, Chieli Minucci, Gerald Veasley
- Jonathan Fritzen/Vincent Ingala
- Hazel Miller
Sunday, July 17
- Anthony Hamilton
- Gerald Albright/Jonathan Butler
- What’s Cookin’ Jazz Band
- Plus more to come!
*All artists subject to change.
TICKET PRICES/OUTLETS/CANCELLATION POLICY
Early-Bird Special: Ticket Pricing
- Tickets are now on sale!
- General Admission: $50, includes lawn seating
- VIP Admission: $70, includes close to stage chair seating
- Express Lane: $25, includes separate gate entrance and access all day through the Express Lane which opens before the main gate. This is an add-on ticket in addition to either a GA or VIP admission ticket
- 12 and Under: Free admission with a ticketed adult in general admission only
Winter Park Box Office:
Options: Will call only
Fees: There will be a $2 per order convenience fee charged on each order through this Box Office.
Online or 866.461.6556
Options: Mail delivery, will call, print at home, mobile ticketing
Fees: Additional fees apply.
- All times subject to change
- All artists subject to change
- Event happens rain or shine; no refunds available
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS. If the event is cancelled or rescheduled, or the venue is closed, you will be updated via email as soon as information is available. We will send an email to the address you provided in the ordering process. (You must use a valid email address with your order.)
Click to enlarge Hideaway Park venue map
VENUE/EVENT RULES (WHAT’S ALLOWED & WHAT’S NOT)
- No tents or tent like structures
- No illegal drugs (private venue)
- No alcoholic beverages
- No glass or aluminum cans
- No large ice chest or coolers
- No large or hard sided coolers
- No filled hydration packs/camelbacks
- No large umbrellas
- No frisbees, weapons, confetti, bullhorns, noisemakers, laser pointers (will be confiscated and patron subjected to ejection)
- No luggage, carts, or wagons
- No dogs or pets allowed
- No smoking in the venue
- Factory sealed-plastic beverage containers
- Empty camelbacks/hydration packs
- Plastic or paper cups
- Small soft coolers 6 pack size or smaller
- Small pocket size umbrellas (any umbrella deemed oversized festival staff will have removed)
- Cloth bags-soft packs preferred
- Allowed food pre-sliced fruit/vegetables/small snacks
- Binoculars, folding chairs, seat cushions
- Children 12 and under are free with ticketed adult in general admission area only
Any not allowed items inside the venue may be confiscated and the concert-goer subject to eviction. The Winter Park Jazz Festival reserves the right to change, alter or add any festival rules at any time.
The 2016 Winter Park Jazz Festival is presented by Colorado Access, and is part of the Odell Brewing Co Summer Concert Series.
Event InfoThe 34th Annual Winter Park Jazz Festival presented by Colorado Access will be held on July 16-17, 2016! This event brings world class artists along with up and coming favorites to our outdoor amphitheater in Hideaway Park for a weekend packed with music and entertainment for Jazz lovers. Jazz Fest tickets are now on sale!
Gates Open at 10am. Show 11am - 6pm.
Jazz Line 888.409.5974