Winter Park Jazz Festival presented by Colorado Access & Devil's Thumb Ranch
The 34th Annual Winter Park Jazz Festival is 100% sold out BOTH days!
LOCAL TRANSIT & AFTER EVENT PARTIES
Special thanks to our presenting sponsors:
Saturday, July 16 (SOLD OUT)
- 4:30-6:00pm The Isley Brothers
- 3:00-4:00pm Kirk Whalum
- 1:30-2:30pm Masters of Fusion featuring Alex Bugnon, Gerald Veasley, Chieli Minucci
- 12:00-1:00pm Jonathan Fritzen/Vincent Ingala
- 11:00-11:45am Hazel Miller
Sunday, July 17 (SOLD OUT)
- 4:30-6:00pm Anthony Hamilton
- 3:00-4:00pm Jonathan Butler/Gerald Albright
- 1:30-2:30pm Maysa
- 12:00-1:00pm Dotsero
- 11:00-11:45am What’s Cookin’ Jazz Band
*All artists and times subject to change.
TICKET PRICES/OUTLETS/CANCELLATION POLICY
- 100% SOLD OUT
JAZZ FEST HOURS & WILL CALL *** subject to change at any time***
- Will Call: 7am-7pm on Saturday, July 16 | 7am-4pm Sunday, July 17
- Gates Open for General Admission & VIP: 10am
- Express Lane opens: 9:30am
- Music: 11am-6pm
- All times subject to change
- All artists subject to change
- Event happens rain or shine; no refunds available
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS. If the event is cancelled or rescheduled, or the venue is closed, you will be updated via email as soon as information is available. We will send an email to the address you provided in the ordering process. (You must use a valid email address with your order.)
Click to enlarge Hideaway Park venue map
VENUE/EVENT RULES (WHAT’S ALLOWED & WHAT’S NOT)
- No tents or tent like structures
- No illegal drugs (private venue)
- No alcoholic beverages
- No glass or aluminum cans
- No large ice chest or coolers
- No large or hard sided coolers
- No filled hydration packs/camelbacks
- No large umbrellas
- No frisbees, weapons, confetti, bullhorns, noisemakers, laser pointers (will be confiscated and patron subjected to ejection)
- No luggage, carts, or wagons
- No dogs or pets allowed
- No smoking in the venue
- Factory sealed-plastic beverage containers
- Empty camelbacks/hydration packs
- Plastic or paper cups
- Small soft coolers 6 pack size or smaller
- Small pocket size umbrellas (any umbrella deemed oversized festival staff will have removed)
- Cloth bags-soft packs preferred
- Allowed food pre-sliced fruit/vegetables/small snacks
- Binoculars, folding chairs, seat cushions
- Children 12 and under are free with ticketed adult in general admission area only
Any not allowed items inside the venue may be confiscated and the concert-goer subject to eviction. The Winter Park Jazz Festival reserves the right to change, alter or add any festival rules at any time.
2016 Winter Park Jazz Festival T-shirts will be for sale for $20 at the venue. Plus, many artists have CDs and merchandise for sale.
The 2016 Winter Park Jazz Festival is presented by Colorado Access & Devil’s Thumb Ranch, and is part of the Odell Brewing Co Summer Concert Series.
Event InfoThe 34th Annual Winter Park Jazz Festival presented by Colorado Access & Devil's Thumb Ranch will be held on July 16-17, 2016! This event brings world class artists along with up and coming favorites to our outdoor amphitheater in Hideaway Park for a weekend packed with music and entertainment for Jazz lovers. It looks like it will be a sold out event, so get your Jazz Fest tickets while they last!!
Gates Open at 10am. Show 11am - 6pm.
Jazz Line 888.409.5974